Dental implants are considered the “gold standard” in tooth replacement because they offer patients so many benefits, such as:
- The look, function, and feel of a natural tooth.
- Maintaining the integrity of your jawbone by preventing further bone loss.
- Replacement of one or multiple teeth.
- Restores confidence when you’re eating, smiling, and interacting with others.
- Offers excellent longevity with the potential to last a lifetime with the proper care.
- Can be more cost-effective in the long term over other options that may need replacement.
- Easy to care for as you’ll brush and floss normally
Dr. Hall would love to discuss your options if you’re considering dental implants in Phoenix for tooth replacement. During an evaluation, she’ll take x-rays and perform an exam to ensure that dental implants are right for you. Then, she’ll answer your questions and review the treatment process, time frames, and cost. We want you to feel confident about your tooth replacement options to make the best choice for your smile.