Dental Implants in Phoenix, AZ
Do you feel self-conscious about meeting new people or smiling in photos due to gaps in your smile left by missing teeth? Do you experience difficulty eating or enjoying the foods you usually love? Unfortunately, if you’re living with missing or compromised teeth, these are sometimes the realities of your daily life. Tooth loss can diminish your quality of life.
Tooth replacement is essential for protecting your dental health and restoring your confidence, and dental implants are the closest replacement you can get to a natural tooth. Dr. Nicole Hall can help you with tooth implants in Phoenix from start to finish at Uptown Dental & Orthodontics.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are comprised of three different parts that work together to create your new tooth:
- The implant – We place the dental implant carefully into your jawbone, where it fuses and integrates with your bone over time, becoming part of your dental anatomy so it can support your tooth just like a root.
- The abutment – The abutment attaches the implant to its restoration, which is a crown for a single tooth or a bridge or denture for multiple missing teeth.
- The crown or restoration – Dr. Hall customizes your implant restoration, which might be a ceramic porcelain crown or bridge, or an acrylic implant-supported denture.
Dental implants in Phoenix, AZ can support a single tooth or dental prosthetics like a bridge or denture that replaces multiple teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Choosing Dental Implants for Tooth Replacement?
Dental implants are considered the “gold standard” in tooth replacement because they offer patients so many benefits, such as:
- The look, function, and feel of a natural tooth.
- Maintaining the integrity of your jawbone by preventing further bone loss.
- Replacement of one or multiple teeth.
- Restores confidence when you’re eating, smiling, and interacting with others.
- Offers excellent longevity with the potential to last a lifetime with the proper care.
- Can be more cost-effective in the long term over other options that may need replacement.
- Easy to care for as you’ll brush and floss normally
Dr. Hall would love to discuss your options if you’re considering dental implants in Phoenix for tooth replacement. During an evaluation, she’ll take x-rays and perform an exam to ensure that dental implants are right for you. Then, she’ll answer your questions and review the treatment process, time frames, and cost. We want you to feel confident about your tooth replacement options to make the best choice for your smile.
Book a Consultation for Dental Implants in Phoenix
Don’t wait to contact Uptown Dental & Orthodontics at (602) 265-6456 if you’re living with compromised or missing teeth. We’re excited to discuss the possibilities for tooth replacement with you!
MEET OUR DOCTOR:
Dr. Nicole Hall
After studying in the great state of Colorado and receiving my doctorate in dentistry, I realized that this was my one opportunity to explore another amazing city. I am so happy I chose the beautiful state of Arizona as my new home. I’ve had the pleasure of treating people in just about all of the wonderful suburbs around the valley. I am so excited to be centrally located right smack dab in the middle at Uptown Dental & Orthodontics.
I honestly couldn’t be more excited to wake up each morning to …