Dr. Hall and her team work hard to educate patients about their dental health so they can take the steps needed to have a healthy smile. But we also understand how important it is to have a beautiful smile you feel confident about sharing with other people.
If you feel good about your smile, we’re happy to teach you about the best ways to maintain it. But if you’re living with imperfections like chipped, crooked, or stained teeth that keep you from smiling your best smile, we can help!
How Cosmetic Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ, Improves Your Smile
Cosmetic dental treatments are no longer reserved for the rich and famous. Nowadays, cosmetic dentistry is much more affordable, making it accessible to almost everyone.
Here are some of the smile concerns Dr. Hall can address:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Crooked or overlapped teeth
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Damaged or decayed teeth
- Tooth shape or size discrepancies
- Yellow, stained, or discolored teeth
Whatever smile concerns you may have, Dr. Hall is an artist, and she and her team can transform your teeth into the smile you’ve always wanted!
A Customized Treatment Plan for You
The first step in designing your new smile is to meet with Dr. Hall to discuss your ideas and goals for it. During this visit, Dr. Hall will take photos, x-rays, and provide an examination to help her customize a treatment plan for you.
Some of the cosmetic dental services she may recommend are:
- Clear aligners with Invisalign – Efficiently straightens your teeth with the utmost discretion.
- BOTOX® – Reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and reduces the frequency of painful headaches or jaw pain.
- Tooth-colored fillings and dental bonding – Using the same material, composite resin, we can eliminate the damage caused by tooth decay, or correct small cosmetic imperfections.
- Porcelain veneers – To cover the surface of and repair a few teeth or completely redesign your smile. Think “Hollywood” smile!
- Porcelain crowns – Cover damaged, discolored, or oddly shaped teeth while protecting the integrity of your natural tooth and root.
- Professional teeth whitening – Brighten your smile easily and effectively at home or in our dental office and take years off your appearance.
- Laser dentistry – Eliminates excessive gum tissue covering your teeth and reveals the smile you’ve always wanted.
Dr. Hall may recommend one or a combination of these procedures to help you meet your smile goals. We’ll also work with you to fit your treatment comfortably into your budget.
Don’t Wait to Feel Confident about Your Smile!
Your new smile is just a phone call or click away! Learn more about what’s possible for your smile by contacting your trusted cosmetic dentist in Phoenix at (602) 265-6456 to schedule your evaluation.