You’ll need to wear your aligners daily for at least 22 hours to achieve the best and fastest results. Then, for your convenience, you can remove them for meals, brushing, and flossing. You’ll move to the next aligners in the series every two to three weeks according to Dr. Hall’s treatment plan for your teeth. And you’ll check in with her periodically to ensure your teeth are moving and progressing as planned.
Most patients finish their treatment with Invisalign in 12 to 18 months, depending on their specific needs.
Advantages of Invisalign Treatment
Invisible braces with Invisalign offer several benefits that patients appreciate, such as:
- Discretion – Clear aligners are not noticeable.
- Ease – You won’t have to worry about cleaning around the brackets and wires.
- Efficiency – With compliance, you’ll complete your treatment in a timely manner.
- Freedom – Since clear aligners are removable, you won’t have any dietary restrictions.
- Comfort – Clear aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear.
Invisalign works well for most patients, and Dr. Hall can determine if you’re a good candidate for invisible braces during an evaluation. She’ll gather information like x-rays, photos, and an exam of your teeth, which she’ll use to create your treatment plan with Invisalign if you decide to move forward with Invisalign in Phoenix.