- The reduction of fine lines and wrinkles for enhanced facial aesthetics
- Minimizing frequent headaches or migraines
- Reducing teeth clenching and grinding (bruxism)
- Diminishing the symptoms of TMD (temporomandibular disorder)
- Minimizing high lip lines and gummy smiles
Dr. Hall delivers BOTOX through a series of injections that typically last around three to four months.
When your jaw joint isn’t functioning correctly, the result is a painful disorder called TMD. Some of the symptoms can include neck and shoulder pain, your jaw locking open or closed, joint popping or clicking, or frequent headaches. Some of these symptoms can become highly debilitating and significantly reduce your quality of life.
Bruxism can also be the cause or result of TMD. For example, when you clench and grind your teeth at night, it can result in excessive wear or damage to your teeth, like fractures.
BOTOX can relax the muscles that spasm and cause painful TMD symptoms. It can also calm the muscles responsible for bruxism, minimizing the damage caused by it.