Many dentists feel that dental implants are the "gold standard" for replacing teeth. This is because they offer so many benefits for patients. Here's what you should know.
Why Choose Dental Implants in Phoenix?
Dental implants are the only replacement option that restores your root and tooth. Why is this important? Because when you lose a tooth root, you also begin to lose bone density. When your jawbone doesn't have a root to support it, it begins to deteriorate, impacting neighboring teeth.
Some other advantages dental implants offer are:
- Natural-feeling solution – the function and appearance of a natural tooth
- Easy home care – you can brush and floss as you usually would
- Peace of mind – you can eat, chew, talk, and smile with confidence again
- Excellent longevity – implants can potentially last a lifetime with the proper care
- An intelligent investment – other appliances may have to be replaced over the years
- Versatility – dental implants can replace one or multiple teeth
- 95 percent success rate – tooth implants are a highly reliable procedure
If you'd like to learn more about dental implants in Phoenix for your smile, please get in touch with Uptown Dental & Orthodontics online or at (602) 265-6456 to schedule an evaluation with Dr. Hall.